Friday, May 4, 2007

Development Diary #1

I've been a bit behind on my diary posts so I will start with 2 Wednesdays ago when I came with the definite topic for this documentary titled: The House that Walnut Way Built.

-Wednesday April 25-

In the search for Material for my previous topic: Walnut Way Housing, I visited the Walnut Way house with the hope to find old photos of the neighborhood so I could at least start sorting the different types of houses the area offered. Hitting DEAD END, all I had at my disposal was a survey of the Houses the School of Architecture and Urban Planning at UWM did a fews years back for Walnut Way Conservation. While I was browsing to that survey I came up to the Walnut Way House before it was restored and it hit me, I will research the history of the Walnut Way.



No comments: